Princess

7:22:00 PM

 
Every month I try to work on one of the bad characteristics of mine. Last month I was working on stopping comparing myself to others (I still do it, but now people who are better than me motivate and inspire me rather than make me feel bad about myself), this month it's all about focusing on things you have instead of the ones I don't and being grateful, and I think I will dedicate next one to being less mean and cynical and promoting what I love instead on wasting energy on the the things I don't.
Working on yourself is not only about working out (even though I try to go to the gym as much as I can) but growing as a person in every way possible. It's the best thing you can do for yourself 🌻







 Favorite poem this month:

Poesia
È il mondo l’umanità
La propria vita
Fioriti dalla parola
La limpida meraviglia
Di un delirante fermento
Quando trovo
In questo mio silenzio
Una parola
Scavata è nella mia vita
Come un abisso
- Ungaretti



All photos taken by Mad Una & edited by yours truly x

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. That sounds great dear, continue working on yourself. It reminded me of this quote: If the option exists to promote something you love, instead of bash what you don't, you should take the chance. - Lilly Singh. Adore the skirts dear, ideal for spring!

    Tajinder | www.musicgeekonline.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! xx
      Love that quote, i often watch her vlogs :)

      Delete
  2. Woow slike su jako interesantne! Svaka cast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pictures. They are gorgeous and I like how you have a monthly self improvement project, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maxi skirts are the best for summer! :) I am adding them to my closet now

    xx
    lau
    www.malibluemymind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are both pretty and comfortable x

      Delete
  5. I like the idea of self- improvement. I always compare myself to others and it is not good as it can make me feel low. I need to work on learning that I am ok the way I am x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggled with it for a long time. For me, the key was to realize WHY i feel like that - what do they have/are that i do/am not? And then I started working on it, and as I was getting better at those things I started to compare myself to others less and less x

      Delete
  6. You are so incredibly beautiful. You should never need to compare yourself to anyone else. Just breath taking. And you have a cute dog as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She really is, but it's my friend's dog not mine :)

      Delete
  7. I think most compare themselves to others. It's hard not to especially with social media now days making us feel inadequate in many cases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, it's kinda impossible not to do it. But it can bring you down OR motivate you :)

      Delete
  8. I loved your pictures and you are beautiful , I don't think you will ever need to compare yourself with others .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, sadly we all do it

      Delete
  9. Your pictures are so great, I love them - full of positive energy and just beautiful! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely photos and I love your outlook on yourself and always getting better!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are gorgeous and I love the outfit suits you really well ;) And this doggy OMG so cute !!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Never miss a post!